Water & Sewerage Authority
Our Office is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We are closed for lunch between 1 to 2 p.m.
We have recently completed renovations to our lobby to improve safety for both our customers and staff. To help curtail the spread of the Coronavirus, our lobby is currently limited to 4 customers at a time.
LCWSA encourages our customers to make payments online, by phone or by mail.
Our customers can continue to use the dropbox located across the parking lot day or night.
CWOpens in New Window Clicck here to see the full catalog of programs Clicck here to see the full catalog of programs Clicck here to see the full catalog of programs Clicck here to see the full catalog of programsWeOpens in New Window
The Lumpkin County Water and Sewerage Authority is committed to deliver reliable service and respond to our customer’s needs.
Water Testing Services
The Lumpkin County Cooperative Extension Office provides water testing services for private wells. The Cooperative Extension office can be reached by calling 706-864-2275.
Forms & Applications
Tip & Additional Information
2020 Consumer Confidence Reports
- 2020 CCR 1870043 - 400 Water System
- 2020 CCR 1870060 - Cambridge
- 2020 CCR 1870062 - Copper Pines
- 2020 CCR 1870066 - Stonehenge
- 2020 CCR 1870069 - Fern Park
- 2020 CCR 1870072 - Sherwood Forest
- 2020 CCR 1870075 - Shepherds Cove
- 2020 CCR 1870077 - Oak Ridge
- 2020 CCR 1870079 - Greenwood Park
- 2020 CCR 1870081 - Rock Pointe
- 2020 CCR 1870087 - Settlers Bluff
- 2020 CCR 1870095 - Crooked Creek