Parks and Recreation Administration
|Address||365 Riley Road
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Everyone at the Lumpkin County Parks & Recreation Department is committed to providing the highest quality programs and services that not only meet, but exceed our participant’s expectations. Our #1 priority is to meet the needs of the citizens that we serve. We are dedicated to creating a comfortable environment that encourages a sense of creativity, teamwork, and achievement. Our promise is to provide all levels of service with integrity and the highest degree of professional standards.
- Contact Marisa Allen for RENTAL information in regards to renting the Lumpkin County Community Center Building, Lumpkin County Community House, Yahoola Creek Park Timken Pavilion, Lumpkin County Pool, Yahoola Creek Park athletic fields or scheduling 5K runs in Yahoola Creek Park!
- For information on our UFA Fall & Spring Soccer visit www.unitedfa.org
- Youth Programs we are currently offering After School Program and Gymnastics Classes!
- Adult Programs we are currently offering:
- Adult Art Classes
- Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9:00am.
- Dahlonega Moves Fitness
- Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays at 9:30am in the park!
- Tai Chi
- Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:30pm.
- Pickle Ball
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:00am – 3:00pm.
- Thursdays & Sundays 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Adult Art Classes
- We are ALWAYS accepting registrations for 2017 After School Program! We offer after school care at Blackburn, Long Branch and Lumpkin County Elementary Schools. Please call for more details and information.
- All past scholarship recipients will need to reapply for LCPRD Scholarship as of January 1, 2016. All participants will have to reapply at the start of each year so please plan accordingly with the submission of your applications as they pertain to the registration of upcoming programs. There is a download of the application below along with further information for your convenience.