|Address||385 E. Main Street
Dahlonega, GA 30533
|Phone||706-864-0414 or 706-864-0412|
|Fax||706-867-1405 (Jail 706-864-1032)|
|Hours||Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
With community service as our foundation, we are driven by goals to enhance the quality of life, investigating problems as well as incidents, seeking solutions and fostering a sense of security in communities and individuals. We nurture public trust by holding ourselves to the highest standards of performance and ethics.
To fulfill its mission, the Lumpkin County Sheriff’s Office is dedicated to providing a quality work environment and the development of its members through effective training and leadership.
Lumpkin County Sheriff’s Office Values:
• Believes that the protection of life and property is our highest priority.
• Will respect and protect the rights and dignity of all persons and conduct all citizen contacts with courtesy and compassion.
• Will strive for excellence in its delivery of police services and will utilize training, technology, and innovation to achieve that goal.
• Recognizes its interdependent relationship with the community it serves and will remain sensitive to the community’s priorities and needs.
• Will enforce the law impartially throughout the community.
• Recognizes the individual worth of each of its members.
Non-Emergency Number: 706-864-3633
Tip Line: 706-482-2699 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Ms. Christina Callender, listed below, for Open Records Requests relating to the Sheriff’s Office.
Donations can now be made Year Round to our SHOP WITH A COP Program. Click on “Make A Donation To Shop With A Cop” for more details.
Accident reports can now be purchased online through the BuyCrash link for a small fee or picked up at the Sheriff’s Office at no cost.
|Michael J. Ramsey||Major, Chief Deputyemail@example.com|
|Judy Parker||Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marie Satterfield||Records Supervisoremail@example.com|
|Cristina Callender||Open Records Clerkfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scott Martin||Captain, Uniform Patrolemail@example.com|
|Marcus Sewell||Captain, Special Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael Stapleton||Captain, Criminal Investigationsemail@example.com|
|Jeff Brown||Captain, Court Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jeff Cantrell||Director, Eemail@example.com|
|Aaron Welch||Captain, Detentionfirstname.lastname@example.org|