Due to limited staff, we are only scheduling COVID vaccine appointments by phone at this time. You can call our office 706-867-2727 or the call center 888-426-5073 to schedule. Our call center number is a working number however, the volume of calls coming in is overwhelming the system and causing a message- "number no longer in service". Please be patient, things will improve as other providers and pharmacies begin vaccinating as well.
We understand how important it is to get everyone vaccinated who wants to be- especially our most vulnerable citizens. We are working as quickly as possible to get that done.
Thank you- Lumpkin County Health Department
The mission of the Georgia Department of Public Health is to promote health and prevent diseases, injury, and disability. We work with our communities, public and private agencies, businesses, elected officials, and all people to ensure the highest quality health education, health promotion, disease prevention, and health services.
- 1A When Applying for a Septic Permit (PDF)
- 1B New Septic System Permit Application (PDF)
- 1C New Septic System Permit Application Instructions (PDF)
- 2 Records Request Application (PDF)
- 3A Pre-Purchase or Existing Septic System Evaluation Application (PDF)
- 3B Pre-Purchase or Existing Septic System Evaluation Application Instructions (PDF)
- 4A Septic Repair or Modification Permit Application
- 4B Septic Repair or Modification Permit Application Instructions
- 5A Well Water Test Application (PDF)
- 5B Well Water Test Application Instructions (PDF)