Road Maintenance Request

Please use the road maintenance request form to request road repair, report drainage problems, request grass cutting, tree cutting, road sign repair or other maintenance on a County property or right-of-way.

County roads are designated by green name signs and private roads are designated by blue name signs. Lumpkin County does not maintain private roads, only County roads marked with green signs.